Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hcg?

  1. #1 26th January 2016 
    Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hcg?

    Has anyone tried it, got any suggestions, on dosage / cycling tips?
  2. #2 26th January 2016 
    Damme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    192
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    I run HCG while on AAS cycle up to three days before I start my PCT.
  3. #3 26th January 2016 
    Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    I run HCG while on AAS cycle up to three days before I start my PCT.
    What's it for really, I am just asking because I am being sent a free sample vial to test.
  4. #4 26th January 2016 
    Damme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    192
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    What's it for really, I am just asking because I am being sent a free sample vial to test.
    Read this sticky mate https://researchpeptides.com/5098-basics-hcg.html

    It should explain all your questions but if you still have any, then feel free to ask.
  5. #5 26th January 2016 
    Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    Read this sticky mate https://researchpeptides.com/5098-basics-hcg.html

    It should explain all your questions but if you still have any, then feel free to ask.
    Alright, thanks. Sorry I didn't notice it at first.

Tags for this Thread