Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: painful wrists from ghrp?

  1. #1 21st April 2017 
    an1mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    painful wrists from ghrp?

    Is it normal to experience this from peptides? I thought that you get this only from synthetic growth hormone.. or is it simply an effect of too much growth hormone in the body?
  2. #2 21st April 2017 
    Vitaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    It's called carpal tunnel syndrome and it is not a synthetic HGH side effect, it is side effect of elevated growth hormone levels in your body. Nothing to worry about, it's completely normal, but if it's difficult for you to cope with it then you can lower the dose.
  3. #3 21st April 2017 
    JSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's carpal tunnel syndrome, typical HGH side effect, some people feel it more then others. My friend feels it not only in wrists but shoulders as well.
  4. #4 21st April 2017 
    Jass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    To be honest I like when I get slight pain in my wrists because that's a sign that my peptides/HGH is good quality.
  5. #5 21st April 2017 
    Maclean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah, I get painful wrists from peptides as well. At first I thought that it's because of bad form when doing bench press and shoulder press, but then I understood that it is most likely the GHRP side effect. Does it goes away or it stays there until you stop using?
  6. #6 21st April 2017 
    Jass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maclean View Post
    Yeah, I get painful wrists from peptides as well. At first I thought that it's because of bad form when doing bench press and shoulder press, but then I understood that it is most likely the GHRP side effect. Does it goes away or it stays there until you stop using?
    You can try to lower the dose, but if you don't then it will stay.
  7. #7 21st April 2017 
    hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That's normal, if the pain in your wrists gets unbearable then simply lower your dose or stop using it completely.
  8. #8 21st April 2017 
    an1mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    That's normal, if the pain in your wrists gets unbearable then simply lower your dose or stop using it completely.

    Well, I already inject it only 2x/day.

    I've found some wrist exercises/stretches on youtube, I will do them regularly and hope that it will relieve the pain a little bit.

    At first I was thinking of using it long term but it looks like I might need to cycle it.
  9. #9 21st April 2017 
    captainamerica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    200
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by an1mal View Post
    Well, I already inject it only 2x/day.

    I've found some wrist exercises/stretches on youtube, I will do them regularly and hope that it will relieve the pain a little bit.

    At first I was thinking of using it long term but it looks like I might need to cycle it.
    Stretching/exercising your wrist won't help. CTS is very common side effect of elevated GH levels. Because when your growth hormone is elevated your body holds alot of water around tendons, joints. And it presses against a nerve in your wrist causing the pain.
  10. #10 21st April 2017 
    Lawrence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    What I would do - stop using peptides for a couple of days, or till you don't feel pain in wrists anymore. And after that start with much lower dose and gradually increase, when you gradually increase then side effects seem minimal.
  11. #11 21st April 2017 
    guga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I usually get CTS for first 2-3 weeks of hgh/peptide use. After that I'm not sure if my body gets used to the HGH or the water retention diminishes but I don't feel CTS after I've been using it for atleast a month.
  12. #12 21st April 2017 
    jarofhearts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Is it normal that after about 6 months of peptide use I don't feel CTS no more?

    I am using stuff from the same supplier, and I know that it is strong, because for the first couple of months the CTS was quite unbearable but now I don't feel it at all?
  13. #13 21st April 2017 
    Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jarofhearts View Post
    Is it normal that after about 6 months of peptide use I don't feel CTS no more?

    I am using stuff from the same supplier, and I know that it is strong, because for the first couple of months the CTS was quite unbearable but now I don't feel it at all?
    It is quite normal. When I started HGH I always got the CTS but after a couple of months it lessened. You simply get used to the drug itself and to the side effects.

Similar Threads

  1. painful injection from peptides
    By an1mal in forum Bodybuilding Peptides
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11th April 2017, 08:26 AM
  2. Switching GHRP-6 with GHRP-2
    By soccpla in forum Bodybuilding Peptides
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13th March 2017, 10:59 AM
  3. switch between ghrp-2 to ghrp-6
    By Kimbo in forum Bodybuilding Peptides
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10th February 2016, 06:17 PM

Tags for this Thread