Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: first dose of PT-141

  1. #1 5th June 2017 
    Reinhard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    first dose of PT-141

    Just wanted to let you know that today I took my first dose of 500mcg PT-141 because my peptide source sent it to me as a freebie. It was about one hour ago, haven't noticed much apart from slight facial flushing and increased blood pressure. Didn't notice any nausea. My wife is also very interested in this peptide after reading a few reports from women. Can't wait to try it together with her.

    From what I've read it takes 5 hours to start to feel it's aphrodisiac effects?
  2. #2 5th June 2017 
    jarofhearts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I have been using PT-141 pretty regularly lately. I use it at least 5 times a month, not because I have a libido or ED issues but simply because I love it!

    It's the best aphrodisiac drug I have ever used and I have tried almost all of them. It's simply amazing when I use it I feel like a horny teenager. On PT-141 I can ejaculate but my penis remains erected meaning I can go for another orgasm straight away. There is also no recovery period between orgasms, no tiredness or discomfort when going for the second time.

    After injection, you usually get facial flushing, increased bp and nausea side effects but you won't feel any aphrodisiac effects for about 4-5 hours. I also don't recommend to use this peptide more often than once or twice a week, because the effects will diminish with more frequent use.

    500mcg might be a bit too dose for you, I usually take about 1-1.5mg.
  3. #3 5th June 2017 
    Reinhard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for the reply.

    Have you tried using it 2 days in a row? Would it still be effective the next day or do you need to use higher dose?
  4. #4 5th June 2017 
    jarofhearts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

    Have you tried using it 2 days in a row? Would it still be effective the next day or do you need to use higher dose?
    It definitely is and yes, I think that you need a higher dose when used 2 days in a row. But it's not like you need 2x times larger dose, maybe a 30% larger.

    On the other hand, I have tried using larger dose (1.5mg) on the first day and smaller (1mg) on the next day and found it worked really well as well. It might be even better if you use it during the weekend because that way you won't walk around with a boner on Monday.

    I have also noticed that it kicks in faster if you use 2 days in a row. In approximately 1-2 hours instead of 4-5.
    Last edited by jarofhearts; 5th June 2017 at 01:12 PM.
  5. #5 5th June 2017 
    Reinhard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jarofhearts View Post
    It definitely is and yes, I think that you need a higher dose when used 2 days in a row. But it's not like you need 2x times larger dose, maybe a 30% larger.

    On the other hand, I have tried using larger dose (1.5mg) on the first day and smaller (1mg) on the next day and found it worked really well as well. It might be even better if you use it during the weekend because that way you won't walk around with a boner on Monday.

    I have also noticed that it kicks in faster if you use 2 days in a row. In approximately 1-2 hours instead of 4-5.
    Are you using it together with your partner? I have heard that women respond better to it - is this true?
  6. #6 5th June 2017 
    jarofhearts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
    Are you using it together with your partner? I have heard that women respond better to it - is this true?
    Yep, I use it together with my wife and she does indeed respond better to PT-141. Her effects usually last longer and she gets more aroused then me.
  7. #7 5th June 2017 
    Maximinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I want to try PT-141 but the problem is that it needs to be injected. I am not afraid of injecting it that I want to use it together with my girlfriend not alone. And it will be next to impossible to convince her to inject something into her body to become horny. The only way she would take it is if I get her drunk and inject it without her knowing lol. But I'm not an ass hole so I won't do that.

    Anyway does it needs to be injected subQ? Is there any other way of using this peptide?
    Last edited by Maximinus; 5th June 2017 at 01:28 PM.
  8. #8 5th June 2017 
    jarofhearts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximinus View Post
    I want to try PT-141 but the problem is that it needs to be injected. I am not afraid of injecting it that I want to use it together with my girlfriend not alone. And it will be next to impossible to convince her to inject something into her body to become horny. The only way she would take it is if I get her drunk and inject it without her knowing lol. But I'm not an ass hole so I won't do that.

    Anyway does it needs to be injected subQ? Is there any other way of using this peptide?
    As I know you can use Melanotan 2 intranasally and since PT-141 is an MT2 derivative then it should also be bio-available intranasally. If I recall correctly then bioavailability of nasal administration is less than 50% so you would need a far larger dose. But yeah, it should be possible to get similar effects from the nasal spray.
  9. #9 8th June 2017 
    Reinhard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I didn't feel much from my first 500mcg dose so I decided to do 500 mcg the next day. This time I had really strong erections throughout the night. The libido was sky high as well, I felt the same as jarofhearts described, had a really good session with my girlfriend. I still felt horny the next day after that night. I went to the store and there was a lot of women in there. Some were older than me but I still wanted to have fun with them, also got a few random erections at work.

    The next time I use it I will try 1000mcg dose but I will probably split it in two injections - 500mcg in the morning and 500mcg midday.
  10. #10 9th June 2017 
    bigtrevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So what does PT-141 exactly do? Simply increase libido like Viagra? Or there is some kind of body building effect associated with it as well. It increases libido by increasing testosterone or there is some kind of different mechanism?
  11. #11 13th June 2017 
    Reinhard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtrevor View Post
    So what does PT-141 exactly do? Simply increase libido like Viagra? Or there is some kind of body building effect associated with it as well. It increases libido by increasing testosterone or there is some kind of different mechanism?
    Viagra doesn't increase libido, it simply increases blood flow to the penis, it doesn't even give you random erections. PT-141 doesn't increase testosterone, it increases libido because it is a synthetic version of an alpha-Melanocyte stimulating hormone, the hormone that has a big influence in various body processes like libido, appetite, and metabolism. There are no body building effects from PT-141. PT-141 is very similar to Melanotan 2 because PT was made from MT2 by taking out its skin-tanning properties. So it is simply a more potent version of melanotan2 without its tanning effects. PT 141 increases libido and gives your random boners.

    Anyway, I played with PT-141 for a couple of more times and experimented with doses 500mcg-1500mcg. I found that the perfect dose for me was 1000mcg, 1500mcg was a little too much. On 1500mcg I couldn't focus on anything because the only thing in my mind was sex.

    EDIT: Forgot to add that I gave 500mcg to my wife as well, and we had an awesome time, wifes orgasms were so intense. We fucked 3 times before finally fell asleep, the libido is incredibly high from this stuff, its even hard to control it and also has a pretty long half-life. I wouldn't take it if I had to go to the work the next day.
    Last edited by Reinhard; 13th June 2017 at 08:37 AM.
  12. #12 20th June 2017 
    jackoscratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    DId you find a reputable vendor? I am interested in anyone who can PM me a reputable source for PT-141. I have heard there are a lot of rip offs out there. Thank you.

Similar Threads

  1. don't know how to dose
    By DBC in forum Peptide Calculator
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 9th May 2017, 12:03 PM
  2. Just did my first dose :D
    By kngkvn in forum Melanotan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16th June 2014, 04:27 PM
  3. Getting the dose right
    By pvd in forum Melanotan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 23rd September 2011, 01:13 PM

Tags for this Thread