Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: 10 days on melanotan 2, not seeing results

  1. #1 12th June 2017 
    ArthurGain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    10 days on melanotan 2, not seeing results

    Hi there!

    I've been using 250mcg of MT2 EOD for 10 days now and I am wondering when I should start seeing results? I've been in sunbed 4 times during those 10 days but haven't really noticed that my color is darker, maybe just slightly darker compared to before I started.
    I am not sure if my Melanotan is bunk or what because I thought that it should give effects sooner?
  2. #2 12th June 2017 
    bluecardigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    250mcg every other day is a pretty low dose even for a woman like me, but you are a man and you need to dose a bit higher if you want to get results faster. Your skin type also matters, if you are skin type 1 then you will need to use more Melanotan then someone who is skin type 3.
    Have you noticed MT2 side effects - nausea, flushing, increased blood pressure after injections?
    If you think that your Melanotan 2 is good to go then I suggest you increase the dose to 500mcg EOD and see what happens.
  3. #3 12th June 2017 
    pampamparampam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    When I first started Melanotan 2, I used the same dose you use - 250mcg but I used it every day for about 3 weeks and I noticing that I've become darker only after about 2 weeks. 250mcg EOD is too small of a dose, increase it if you want to achieve tan faster. You can't say that your product is bunk if you use such a small dose.
  4. #4 12th June 2017 
    ArthurGain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bluecardigan View Post
    250mcg every other day is a pretty low dose even for a woman like me, but you are a man and you need to dose a bit higher if you want to get results faster. Your skin type also matters, if you are skin type 1 then you will need to use more Melanotan then someone who is skin type 3.
    Have you noticed MT2 side effects - nausea, flushing, increased blood pressure after injections?
    If you think that your Melanotan 2 is good to go then I suggest you increase the dose to 500mcg EOD and see what happens.
    Yeah, after injection I get a bit sick, can't eat for a couple of hours and my face gets all red. Alright, I will try to increase the dose and hope that nausea won't get worse.

    I am skin type 2.

    Is there a difference when I inject it? Does it needs to be injected before or after tanning session or can I inject it before going to bed? (to sleep through nausea)
    Last edited by ArthurGain; 12th June 2017 at 08:02 AM.
  5. #5 12th June 2017 
    Lawrence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    310
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArthurGain View Post
    Yeah, after injection I get a bit sick, can't eat for a couple of hours and my face gets all red. Alright, I will try to increase the dose and hope that nausea won't get worse.

    I am skin type 2.

    Is there a difference when I inject it? Does it needs to be injected before or after tanning session or can I inject it before going to bed? (to sleep through nausea)

    I have tried using it in many different ways but haven't noticed any difference between injecting it right before tanning or right after tanning, so you can inject it when you want and there are many people who get really sick so they take melanotan 2 before bed. I don't really like taking it right before bed because I hate to wake up after a few hours with a raging erection while my girlfriend is sleeping. I like to take it about 3-4 hours before bed, because it takes time for erection side effect to kick in. Then I have fun with my girlfriend and fall asleep right afterward without waking up during the night.

    Also, you are not seeing tanning effects because your dose is too low, it takes me about 2 weeks of using 250mcg every day to achieve tan but you are using it EOD. Increase the dose or switch to ED injections.
    Last edited by Lawrence; 12th June 2017 at 08:41 AM.
  6. #6 12th June 2017 
    Ari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    273
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    If you have used MT2 EOD @ 250mcg for 10 days, that means you have used only 1,250mg, dude that is way too little to see any results, I can say from experience that you need to use at least 5mg's before you start to see results.
  7. #7 13th June 2017 
    AndyI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    The way that I can tell MT is effective is by the darkening of the beard, which usually starts after 5mg of peptide. That's when I also go tanning, knowing that I have proper protection. If I were you, I'd start dosing 250mcg every day and (assuming you're a guy, lol) watch out for the beard color.
  8. #8 14th June 2017 
    ArthurGain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyI View Post
    The way that I can tell MT is effective is by the darkening of the beard, which usually starts after 5mg of peptide. That's when I also go tanning, knowing that I have proper protection. If I were you, I'd start dosing 250mcg every day and (assuming you're a guy, lol) watch out for the beard color.
    My beard is already quite dark and I haven't noticed any changes in it's color, but I have increased my dose to 250mcg/day and 250mcg twice a day on my tanning days (250mcg before tanning and 250mcg after). This thing is definitely working, I will post some pics later, but only after a few days on this dose it looks like I have been on a holiday for a week. I have been going to sunbeds every other day now but will start going only once a week from now on because I don't want to look like African.
  9. #9 16th June 2017 
    stuplz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ArthurGain View Post
    My beard is already quite dark and I haven't noticed any changes in its color, but I have increased my dose to 250mcg/day and 250mcg twice a day on my tanning days (250mcg before tanning and 250mcg after). This thing is definitely working, I will post some pics later, but only after a few days on this dose it looks like I have been on a holiday for a week. I have been going to sunbeds every other day now but will start going only once a week from now on because I don't want to look like African.
    I'm glad that you are finally getting the results you want! No wonder that you didn't get results from 250mcg EOD protocol, even my girlfriend doesn't feel anything from that dose.
  10. #10 17th June 2017 
    Vesicap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I took it for about a week and didn't notice much until I actually got out in the sun. It won't do much for a tan until you get outside. I read elsewhere on here that a longtime user of MT2 now only injects when he goes out to tan.
  11. #11 19th June 2017 
    Edz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesicap View Post
    I took it for about a week and didn't notice much until I actually got out in the sun. It won't do much for a tan until you get outside. I read elsewhere on here that a longtime user of MT2 now only injects when he goes out to tan.
    That is true, it is enough to inject Melanotan only before tanning because it also gives fewer side effects but if effects are desired to achieve faster then, in the beginning, you should do a loading of MT2. In fact, the first time I tried Melanotan 2 about 3-4 years ago, everywhere I read it was suggested to do a loading phase. So I did, the first 10mg vial I used in 10 days - 1mg/day and was tanning in sunbeds only twice a week. After 10 days it looked like I have spent all summer in Africa, but the tan looked a bit "dirty". Then I switched to one 1mg injection a week and could easily maintain the tan.

    Now, I don't use Melanotan 2 that way anymore, I inject it only before or after tanning.
  12. #12 19th June 2017 
    Tanner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    That is true, it is enough to inject Melanotan only before tanning because it also gives fewer side effects but if effects are desired to achieve faster then, in the beginning, you should do a loading of MT2. In fact, the first time I tried Melanotan 2 about 3-4 years ago, everywhere I read it was suggested to do a loading phase. So I did, the first 10mg vial I used in 10 days - 1mg/day and was tanning in sunbeds only twice a week. After 10 days it looked like I have spent all summer in Africa, but the tan looked a bit "dirty". Then I switched to one 1mg injection a week and could easily maintain the tan.

    Now, I don't use Melanotan 2 that way anymore, I inject it only before or after tanning.
    So how much do you inject before tanning

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11th July 2015, 02:29 PM
  2. Left Melanotan 2 in room temperature fore 3 days?
    By MrGreizis in forum Melanotan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12th July 2012, 12:54 PM
  3. Melanotan II 7 days in.....
    By rockinl in forum Melanotan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 22nd February 2012, 05:58 PM

Tags for this Thread